Information Audibel Hearing Aid Centers gathers and tracks
We gather two types of information about users:
- Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. This information may include personal information, such as your name, phone number, email address, state and zip code. We collect this information to respond to requests from users, customize our features for individual visitors who are Audibel Hearing Aid Centers customers and to notify customers about updates to our site and products or services.
- Information that we collect automatically as you navigate the Website. This information may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through tracking technologies such as cookies and web beacons. Information Audibel Hearing Aid Centers gathers through aggregated tracking is used to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. We collect this information in order to determine how to create the best experience for our customers. We may track search terms entered in our Search function as one of many measures of what interests our users, but this tracking is never associated with an individual user.
Use of personal information
Audibel Hearing Aid Centers strictly protects the security of your personal information and honors your choices for its intended use. We disclose your information to no third parties unless it is specifically stated otherwise. We may use third party contractors to help us operate our business and the sites or administer activities on our behalf, and may share your personal information with these contractors for those limited purposes. We use your information solely to fulfill services, transact a purchase, and help us improve our Website and product offerings to you. Notwithstanding any other provision to the contrary, Audibel Hearing Aid Centers reserves the right to cooperate with local, state and federal officials in any investigation relating to any purported illegal activity(ies) and, when required by law, regulation, legal process or government requests, to disclose any personal information furnished by you or collected by Audibel Hearing Aid Centers to law enforcement authorities or other relevant or related third parties.
Some of the features on this Website allow you to communicate with us using an online form. If your communication requests a response from us, we may send you a response via e-mail. The e-mail response or confirmation may include your personal information, including your name, address, etc. We cannot guarantee that our e-mails to you will be secure from unauthorized interception.
Accessing and correcting your information
You may contact us if you wish to view, edit, or delete your personal information from our database, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to accommodate your request. You may also contact us if you believe that any inaccurate or inappropriate information has been obtained or provided to others through your use of this Website.
Your California privacy rights
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits our visitors who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third-parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us and indicate whether you are a California resident.
California law requires us to let you know how we respond to web browser “Do Not Track” signals. Our Website does not currently support “Do Not Track” codes. That is, Audibel Hearing Aid Centers does not currently respond to or take any action with regard to “Do Not Track” requests.
Users outside of the U.S.
Your information may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Audibel Hearing Aid Centers or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. Your information may be processed in countries with different data protection standards than your country of residence. By using this site and providing Audibel Hearing Aid Centers with your personal information, you agree that you have read this policy and consent to any transfer, processing or storing of your information outside of your country of residence.
Consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
Cookies and other automatic data collection technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- The Website may use “cookies” and other technologies such as pixel tags and web beacons.
Links to other Websites and services
The Audibel Hearing Aid Centers Websites may contain links to other sites that are not under our control. These Websites have their own policies regarding privacy. You should review those policies when visiting the Websites. Audibel Hearing Aid Centers has no responsibility for linked Websites and is not responsible for the content of any such site. Audibel Hearing Aid Centers provides these links solely for the convenience and information of our visitors.
Audibel Hearing Aid Centers operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Facebook and Google Analytics Opt-Out (For California and surrounding states)
Last Updated: December 2020